Successful Use of the LifeVac to Resuscitate Choking Victims- Worldwide ResultsJuly 11, 2018
2ND Life Saved in Greece!!July 11, 2018
On October 31, 2017 in Greece, the patient was a 40-year-old female who choked on a
piece of garlic. EMS was called and arrived two minutes later. The emergency personnel
performed abdominal thrusts as well as back blows but they were unsuccessful. Four minutes
later, an EMS rescuer used LifeVac and with 3 attempts, the garlic piece was removed.
Read the testimony of the EMS rescuer that was on the scene.